Welcome to Molekule Inc. (“Molekule”)’s website located at https://www.molekule.com/ (the “Site”). Please read these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) carefully because they govern your use of our Site and our mobile application (the “App”), and the purchase and use of our products available on our Site or App (the “Products”). To make these Terms easier to read, the Site, the Products and the App are collectively called the “Services”. By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use any of our Services.
We may modify the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the modified Terms on the Site or through other communications. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we modify them because if you continue to use the Services or if you purchase our Products after we have posted modified Terms on the Site, you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the modified Terms, then you may not use the Services or purchase any Products anymore. Because our Products are still being developed and our Services are evolving over time, we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services (including our Products), at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: UNLESS YOU OPT OUT OF ARBITRATION WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE DATE YOU FIRST AGREE TO THESE TERMS BY FOLLOWING THE OPT-OUT PROCEDURE SPECIFIED IN THE “ARBITRATION” SECTION BELOW, AND EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE “ARBITRATION “SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND Molekule WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
You may order Products and use the Services only if you are 18 years or older and capable of forming a binding contract with Molekule and are not barred from using the Services under applicable law. If you want to purchase the Products and use certain features of the Services you’ll have to create an account (“Account”). You can do this via the Site, the App or through your account with certain third-party social networking services such as Facebook or Twitter (each, an “SNS Account”). If you choose the SNS Account option we’ll create your Account by extracting from your SNS Account certain personal information such as your name and email address and other personal information that your privacy settings on the SNS Account permit us to access. It’s important that you provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information for your Account and you are responsible for updating such information, as needed, to keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date. You’re responsible for all activities that occur under your Account, whether or not you know about them. Note that in order to manage your filter auto refills online, you’ll need to use the same email address you used to purchase your Molekule device.
You can purchase our Products via our Site. We provide a link in the payment section of our Site (“Payment Page”) to Shopify, a third party vendor, which will process your payment using Stripe. When you click "Checkout”, your payment information will be handled by an independent third party service provider, Stripe, which operates under separate Terms and Conditions with respect to your online payment transaction.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. You will be charged at the time you place your order, not when your order is shipped. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in our Products or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled. If your order is canceled after your credit card (or other payment account) has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card (or other applicable payment account) in the amount of the charge.
Delivery of Products
We will use reasonable commercial efforts to deliver the products within the timelines estimated in the Order form. You understand that all scheduled shipment dates and estimated shipment dates are estimates only. We’ll make reasonable efforts to meet the scheduled shipment dates, but in no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, or penalty resulting from any delay in shipment or delivery.
In case of any unforeseen delay, Molekule will keep you updated and communicate progress using the email address associated with your Account. In the event of inconvenience due to any unforeseen delay in the timeline, please inform us here and we will make reasonable efforts to resolve your issue.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
You have 60 days from placing your order to request a refund. After that point, if you change your mind about your support for our Product, we may not provide you a refund; however, we will consider in good faith any special circumstances that may exist.
Ownership of the Services
All contents of the Services, including without limitation, the text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available on or through the Services are collectively referred to as “Content”. The Services and Content, and all associated intellectual property rights are the sole and exclusive property of Molekule and/or its licensors, and may not be copied, distributed, modified, reproduced, published or used, in whole or in part, except for purposes authorized or approved in writing by Molekule. You acknowledge that the Services and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services or Content.
Rights in App Granted by Molekule
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Molekule grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to download and install a copy of the App on a mobile device or computer that you own or control and to run such copy of the App solely for your own personal non-commercial purposes. You may not copy the App, except for making a reasonable number of copies for backup or archival purposes. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms, you may not: (i) copy, modify or create derivative works based on the App; (ii) distribute, transfer, sublicense, lease, lend or rent the App to any third party; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the App; or (iv) make the functionality of the App available to multiple users through any means. Molekule reserves all rights in and to the App not expressly granted to you under these Terms.
Rights in Content Granted by Molekule
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Molekule grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to download, view, copy, display and print the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
You agree not to do any of the following:
Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, Molekule’s name, any Molekule trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Molekule’s express written consent;
Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Molekule’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Molekule’s providers;
Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Molekule system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Molekule or any of Molekule’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Molekule or other generally available third-party web browsers;
Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Molekule trademark, logo URL or product name without Molekule’s express written consent;
Use the Services (including our Products) or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Links to Third Party Websites or Resources
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide these links only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources.
We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to our Products and Services (“Feedback”). You can submit feedback by contacting us at molekule.com/contact. You grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
Molekule may offer certain discounts, promotions and free introductory services (such as filter refill packs) (collectively, “Deals”) to its customers from time to time. Please note that regardless of any offers of Deals, Molekule reserves the right to change the offer bundle over time without any prior notice. In addition, you acknowledge and understand that Molekule does not provide any warranty or refund/cancellation assurances on any of the Deals. Molekule also reserves the right to amend the service or other policies around any components offered as a free or additional item along with the Product. The Deals are not interchangeable and cannot be traded off for monetary remuneration or in any other way.
Export Policy and Restrictions
You acknowledge that the products and Content which are sold or licensed on the Site, which may include technology and software, are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of the United States of America and may also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the products are manufactured and/or received. By purchasing, downloading or using technology or software from our Services, you agree to abide by the applicable laws, rules and regulations - including, but not limited to the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act - and you represent and warrant that you will not transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, the software or technology to a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of the law. By purchasing any products, you agree that you will not use any products, or provide products to any person, who is forbidden from receiving the product under the Export Administration Regulations or any economic sanctions maintained by the U.S. Department of Treasury. U.S. antiboycott regulations, or U.S. economic sanctions, including the export and antiboycott restrictions found in the Export Administration Regulations or the sanctions regulations administered by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Molekule and its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from all claims, demands, damages, costs, fines, penalties, attorneys’ fees and all other expenses arising from your failure to comply with this provision and/or applicable export control, antiboycott, or economic sanctions laws and regulations.
We may terminate your access to and use of the Services (unless you have purchased a Product, in which case we will ship your Product or refund you the purchase price as indicated above), at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. You may cancel your Account at any time by contacting us here.
Molekule warrants that for a period of two years from shipment, the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use in accordance with the documentation provided with the Product. In the event of a defect, contact Molekule at http://molekule.com/contact for return instructions. Warranty services are available only in countries where the Products are sold directly by Molekule or an authorized Molekule reseller. Shipping charges may apply except where prohibited by applicable law.
Molekule’s sole obligation under this warranty will be at its option to repair or replace the Product and the replaced product will be warranted for the remaining period of the original warranty. Replacement products may contain new or refurbished parts. This warranty does not apply to Products damaged by misuse, accident, electrical disturbance or normal wear and tear. The Product is not designed for or warranted against damage from use in areas subject to extreme temperature, excessive moisture, or other inherently hazardous environments. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH ABOVE, MOLEKULE DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Medical Advice Disclaimer
THE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE TREATMENT OR MANAGEMENT OF ANY DISEASES OR CONDITIONS, AND SHOULD IN NO WAY BE CONSIDERED A REPLACEMENT FOR MEDICAL ADVICE AND ACTION IN ORDER TO CURE, TREAT, OR PREVENT DISEASES OF ANY NATURE.
Please seek the advice of your qualified heath care professionals with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your individual needs and any medical conditions. Molekule does not recommend or endorse any specific physicians, procedures, products (including our Products), opinions or other information that may be included on the Site; the same are only for informational purposes. Reliance on any information appearing on the Site, whether provided by Molekule, its content providers, the visitors to the Site or others, is solely at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER MOLEKULE NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR CONTENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT MOLEKULE HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
In no event will Molekule’S total liability arising out of or in connection with THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE the ServiceS or PRODUCTS EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO MOLEKULE FOR USE OF THE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
Agreement to Arbitrate
You and Molekule agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the Services or Content (collectively, “Disputes”) will be settled by binding arbitration, except that each party retains the right: (i) to bring an individual action in small claims court and (ii) to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights (the action described in the foregoing clause (ii), an “IP Protection Action”). Without limiting the preceding sentence, you will also have the right to litigate any other Dispute if you provide Molekule with written notice of your desire to do so by email or regular mail at 1184 Harrison St. San Francisco, CA 94103 within thirty (30) days following the date you first agree to these Terms (such notice, an “Arbitration Opt-out Notice”). If you don’t provide Molekule with an Arbitration Opt-out Notice within the thirty (30) day period, you will be deemed to have knowingly and intentionally waived your right to litigate any Dispute except as expressly set forth in clauses (i) and (ii) above. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any IP Protection Action or, if you timely provide Molekule with an Arbitration Opt-out Notice, will be the state and federal courts located in the Northern District of California and each of the parties hereto waives any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Unless you timely provide Molekule with an Arbitration Opt-out Notice, you acknowledge and agree that you and Molekule are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action or representative proceeding. Further, unless both you and Molekule otherwise agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding. If this specific paragraph is held unenforceable, then the entirety of this “Dispute Resolution” section will be deemed void. Except as provided in the preceding sentence, this “Dispute Resolution” section will survive any termination of these Terms.
The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this “Dispute Resolution” section. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this Section.
A party who desires to initiate arbitration must provide the other party with a written Demand for Arbitration as specified in the AAA Rules. (The AAA provides a general Demand for Arbitration and a separate Demand for Arbitration for California residents.) The arbitrator will be either a retired judge or an attorney licensed to practice law and will be selected by the parties from the AAA’s roster of arbitrators. If the parties are unable to agree upon an arbitrator within seven (7) days of delivery of the Demand for Arbitration, then the AAA will appoint the arbitrator in accordance with the AAA Rules.
Arbitration Location and Procedure
Unless you and Molekule otherwise agree, the arbitration will be conducted in the county where you reside. If your claim does not exceed $10,000, then the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of the documents that you and Molekule submit to the arbitrator, unless you request a hearing or the arbitrator determines that a hearing is necessary. If your claim exceeds $10,000, your right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Subject to the AAA Rules, the arbitrator will have the discretion to direct a reasonable exchange of information by the parties, consistent with the expedited nature of the arbitration.
The arbitrator will render an award within the time frame specified in the AAA Rules. The arbitrator’s decision will include the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator based the award. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator’s award of damages must be consistent with the terms of the “Limitation of Liability” section above as to the types and amounts of damages for which a party may be held liable. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the claimant and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the claimant’s individual claim. If you prevail in arbitration you will be entitled to an award of attorneys’ fees and expenses, to the extent provided under applicable law. Molekule will not seek, and hereby waives all rights it may have under applicable law to recover, attorneys’ fees and expenses if it prevails in arbitration.
Your responsibility to pay any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees will be solely as set forth in the AAA Rules. However, if your claim for damages does not exceed $75,000, Molekule will pay all such fees unless the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in your Demand for Arbitration was frivolous or was brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)).
Notwithstanding the provisions of the “Changes to Terms or Services” section above, if Molekule changes this “Dispute Resolution” section after the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice (including by email to www.Molekule.com) within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the “Last Updated” date above or in the date of Molekule’s email to you notifying you of such change. By rejecting any change, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any Dispute between you and Molekule in accordance with the provisions of this “Dispute Resolution” section as of the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms).
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Molekule and you regarding the Services (including Products and Deals) and Content, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Molekule and you regarding the Services and Content. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable (either by an arbitrator appointed pursuant to the terms of the “Arbitration” section above or by court of competent jurisdiction, but only if you timely opt out of arbitration by sending us an Arbitration Opt-out Notice in accordance with the terms set forth above), that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without Molekule’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null. Molekule may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications provided by Molekule under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be given: (i) via email; or (ii) by posting to the Services. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
Molekule’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Molekule. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
The Pollen isn't Pretty” Sweepstakes
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- THE PROMOTION AND SWEEPSTAKES IS/ARE IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR, AND NOT TO FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED FOR THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED.
- ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
BY ENTERING (OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN) THE PROMOTION AND/OR ANY DAILY SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE PROMOTION ENTITIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who post on Facebook, Instagram, or submit to [email protected] and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Molekule, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Molekule as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 16, 2019, 12pm PST and ending April 23rd, 11:59pm PST. All online entries must be received by April 23rd, 11:59pm PST.
4. How to Enter on Facebook: The Campaign must be entered by posting a pollen photo or haiku on Molekule’s Facebook with the hashtag #PollenIsntPretty. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Molekule.
How to Enter on Instagram: The Campaign must be entered by posting a pollen photo or haiku on Instagram, tagging @molekuleair with the hashtag #PollenIsntPretty. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Molekule.
5. Prizes: The Winners of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a 1-year supply of filters, a retail value of $129. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Molekule. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Molekule’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Molekule to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. The Winner will need to submit credit card information to account.molekule.com to claim prize.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of Molekule. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Molekule shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MOLEKULE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Molekule, anyone acting on behalf of Molekule, and Molekule’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Molekule. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Molekule from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Molekule may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Molekule reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Molekule’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Molekule may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Molekule. Molekule reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Molekule has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Molekule reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Molekule and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To receive a list of winners, prior to May 31st, 2019, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: "Pollen Winners List", Molekule, 1184 Harrison Street, San Francisco, CA 94103. For a copy of these Official Rules, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: "Pollen Winners List", Molekule, 1184 Harrison Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, prior to the end of the Promotion Period.
14. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Molekule, 1184 Harrison Street, San Francisco, CA 94103. Reference to third parties in connection with prizes and/or third party websites or services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Sponsor or the Sweepstakes. By entering this Sweepstakes, you acknowledge and agree that this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
Molekule Filters and Account Portal (United States Only)
Filter auto-refills will renew every six months, and your credit card will automatically be charged the full amount upon renewal at the beginning of each renewal period until cancelled. You must cancel your auto-refills at least 15 days prior to the renewal date to avoid the billing of the fees for the next renewal period. You can cancel your auto-refills at any time in your account under ‘Options’ or by contacting us at [email protected] or toll-free at 1(855) 999-9069 Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm PT. You can also change or cancel your auto-refills by responding to the notice of renewal you should receive 30-60 days prior to each renewal period. The notice of renewal will also contain information on any changes to the price, discounts, or other terms applicable to your auto-refills; if you do not agree to such changes, you must cancel your auto-refills using any of the above methods. Cancellation will be effective at the end of the then-current renewal period. If you have any shipments still outstanding in your current renewal period, you will continue to receive those shipments but will not be billed for another renewal period thereafter.
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Services, please contact Molekule at [email protected], 1184 Harrison St. San Francisco, CA 94103.