Molekule destroys the widest range of pollutants compared to conventional purifiers.
There’s more in your air than you think. Allergens, chemicals, bacteria, mold, and other airborne offenders are all waiting to make you sniffle, sneeze or worse.
PECO destroys what HEPA leaves behind.
Not one, but three layers of protection. True HEPA captures 99.97% of small particles while light-activated PECO technology destroys organic pollutants and a layer of carbon removes odors and gases.
“Love this mighty little machine. Got it last spring and helped us greatly during fire season.”
An operating system for your air quality.
Keep an eye on your air quality with daily and weekly air history stats. Track changes to particle levels in five-minute increments or going back as far as the previous four weeks.
Auto Protect mode enables Air Mini+ to automatically adjust fan speeds when it senses spikes in particle levels. Just sit back and let Air Mini+ take care of the air for you.
What else do you want to know?
- SShannonVerified ReviewerReviewingAir Mini+ with PECO-HEPA Tri-Power filterI recommend this productAir Quality Concerns Pets, DustRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agogreat air filter
i love this filter. i keep this on my nightstand. i feel so much better about the air i breathe in my house.
- EEmilyVerified ReviewerReviewingAir Mini+ with PECO-HEPA Tri-Power filterI recommend this productAir Quality Concerns Allergies, Pets, Mold, DustRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoWorks as promised
I have an old home, built in the 1950s that we renovated, and despite the new materials it still had a funky smell (I live in South Louisiana where it's constantly humid and things don't dry out). So I chose to invest in this and the full-sized Air, and within a week the smell was gone. I had tried other purifiers, air fresheners, etc. with no luck -- so for me, this was definitely worth it. Bonus points for the look: I'm very conscious about the design of my home, and this purifier doesn't stand out like a sore thumb. We keep the Air in our living room/kitchen area, and the mini in our bedroom for extra filtering. It's expensive but worth it!
- CJChristine J.Verified BuyerReviewingAir Mini+ with PECO-HEPA Tri-Power filterI recommend this productAir Quality Concerns Pets, DustRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFresh air, no odors
Very quiet small machine that filters a large bedroom space.
- JCJefferson C.Verified ReviewerReviewingAir Mini+ with PECO-HEPA Tri-Power filterI recommend this productAir Quality Concerns Pollution, Dust, Viruses, Mold, AllergiesRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove my Molekule Mini+!
Have had mine for 4 years and love it! I live in a big city that is always keeping me guessing, so I love how safe I feel knowing my Molekule is keeping my home’s air quality healthy for me and my family.
- JWJoshua W.Verified BuyerReviewingAir Mini+ with PECO-HEPA Tri-Power filterI recommend this productAir Quality Concerns Allergies, Mold, Viruses, DustRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoWonderful!!!
We purchased this as a line of defense for our son who has Cystic Fibrosis and it has been a great addition. We are now getting another for our daughters room.
PECO meets all applicable criteria outlined by FDA guidelines for air purifiers that may help reduce risk of exposure to SARS-CoV-2.
FDA clearance: 510(k) Class II medical device (#K211194)
Indications for Use
The Molekule Air Mini+ air purifiers are devices intended for medical purposes that are used to capture 95% of particulate matter and destroy bacteria and viruses by exposure to ultraviolet radiation when operated in manual mode on fan speed 3 or higher.
The Molekule Air Mini+ air purifiers have both been demonstrated to destroy the following MS2 bacteriophage bioaerosol entrained on the filter of the subject device under the following exposure/working conditions: